Today in this blog post check Fazuu UAE Draw Result Today 2023, FAZUU is easy. On fazuu.ae, you can buy a FAZUU water bottle and you receive an entry ticket into a raffle to win great prizes. We at FAZUU will then donate that water for good reasons, helping the lives of many that are not so fortunate. The draws are performed under the supervision of the FAZUU GENERAL TRADING, All Rights Reserved. All draws are regulated by Dubai Economic Department and facilitated by Dubai Raffles. License Number: 1159054, regulated by Dubai Economy & Tourism.
What Is Fazuu Raffle Draw
Fazuu Raffle Draw is a UAE lottery basis in UAE Every water bottle you buy is a donation to help those less fortunate. Suqia UAE is an entity under the umbrella of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiatives Foundation. Suqia UAE is a non-profit organization that provides humanitarian aid around the world and helps communities that suffer from water scarcity by providing them with potable water. FAZUU will continue to help those in requirement. read also” Emirates Draw Mega7 Winners Today 2023
How To Works Fazuu Raffle Draw
With every buy of a FAZUU water bottle, a positive entry ticket into a prize draw is given. Per prize draw is for a luxury item specified.
Each prize draw has a limited number of tickets available, and will only be available for a limited time. The draws are performed under the supervision of the Dubai Economic Department and regulated by Dubai Raffles.
Fazuu Raffle Draw Prizes
Fazuu Raffle Draw Prizes List Here Below:
- WIN AED 5,000 CASH
- WIN an Omega Moonswatch
- WIN an iPhone 14 (128GB)
- WIN an iPhone 14 Pro
Fazuu Raffle Draw Tickets Price
Fazuu Raffle Draw Tickets Price Buy a FAZUU water bottle all bottle price is different all FAZUU bottle DONATES are listed below.
- Buy a green FAZUU water bottle price IS AED 50.00
- Buy a yellow FAZUU water bottle price IS AED 40.00
- Buy a red FAZUU water bottle price IS AED 35.00
- Buy an Orange FAZUU water bottle price IS AED
- Buy a Blue FAZUU water bottle price IS AED
Fazuu Raffle Draw Winners List
all Fazuu Raffle Draw Winners List Here below:
|AED 1000 Cash
|iPhone 14 Pro
|AED 1000 Cash
Fazuu Raffle Draw terms and conditions
FAZUU is owned and operated by Fazuu General Trading LLC, Dubai, UAE, referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, “FAZUU”, “the website”, “the platform”, and “the site”. You, the user (“user“, “you“, “you’re “) agree and understand that by using FAZUU, making a buy on FAZUU, or participating in a FAZUU Raffle, you confirm to have read, understood, and acknowledged to be bound by our terms to access FAZUU. The United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- FAZUU is licensed by Dubai Economy and Tourism and independently facilitated under the supervision of Dubai Raffles. A valid permit number is issued for every raffle.
- Only registered and valid Users are able to purchase from FAZUU and enter any raffle.
- All product sales are final and non-refundable.
- The closure of a raffle occurs either on the closing date and time, or when all water bottles associated with the specific raffle are sold out.
- Raffle closure dates can vary and can occur on any day. If a raffle is closed as it has sold out, then the raffle may be moved to an earlier date than initially stated.
- Each purchase of a water bottle is associated with a specific raffle, whereby the User is given at least one (1) single complimentary entry ticket (“Ticket”) into that specified raffle.
- The purchased water bottle’s volume of water will be donated to a FAZUU Partner Charity (“FPC”).
- Ticket numbers are computer generated and are not in sequential order.
- Ticket numbers cannot be chosen.
- Tickets are non-transferable and are solely owned by you.
- A government representative will be present at each raffle draw unless otherwise approved by the government. Dubai Raffles facilitate all draws.
- The results of any raffle are not open to argument, interference, negotiation, challenge, or dispute.
- The winner or winners of a raffle will be notified within 48 hours of their selection by the government representative. Winners will be communicated to via their registered email or mobile phone number and all possible, reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner of the raffle.
- If the winner is based in the UAE, all reasonable effort will be made to meet the winner at FAZUU premises to collect the raffle prize. Collection must be made within sixty (60) days of the closure of the Draw. Failure to collect the Prize will result in the Prize being transferred to the government authority at which time all responsibility will be relinquished by FAZUU.
- If the winner is based outside of the UAE, FAZUU will courier the Prize to the winner in their country of residence. All additional applicable import duties, taxes, local taxes, custom duties, collection charges or fees to receive the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Once the prize has been handed to the local UAE courier for international delivery, FAZUU no longer claims or takes responsibility for any damage or injury that occurs in transit.
- The winners first name, and family name first initial will be used for promotional purposes by FAZUU. This may be via but not exclusive to the website, app or social media platforms associated with FAZUU. You may request to be removed from this by contacting us.
- Costs associated with the collection of any Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All and any associated tax liability is the responsibility of the winner.
- If a winner is subsequently found to be ineligible to participate in a Draw, or has broken the FAZUU User Agreement, then FAZUU reserves the right to refuse the awarding of the Prize. All decisions will be taken in line with local laws.
- FAZUU shall bear no accountability or responsibility for any requests, damages, harms, or expenses of any kind at all concerning any destruction, disorder, physical injury, demise, or illness of or to any raffle winner and/or any third-party throughout and/or during the course of using any prize or due to a fault in the prize.
- FAZUU can extend the draw date at its own discretion and any extension will be communicated to Users.
- Users must be over the age of eighteen (18) years old.
- Users must register their details to create an account with us before making a purchase or entering a draw (“an account”).
- Users must not engage in any improper, indecent or offensive behavior while using the website.
- Users may not be breaking the law in their own jurisdiction.
- Account information must be complete and accurate and not in the name of another person(s). The responsibility falls to the User to keep this information up to date.
- It is forbidden for the user to place their account at the disposal of third parties and to disclose access details to third parties. You agree to reimburse FAZUU in full for any expenses, costs, and damages caused by improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account and password by you or any person obtaining access to the site.
- The user is solely responsible for the activity conducted under their account and should not share their user information at any time.
- FAZUU is not available to users that have been banned, limited, restricted or withdrawn by us.
- Users can only register once.
- Users must not impersonate others.
- FAZUU reserves the right to refuse registration for any reason.
- Registration on FAZUU is a contractual agreement by the user and the site and is an agreement to comply with these terms.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- All payments are made via a secure connection to our payment provider, via Visa or Mastercard.
- The user should read the applicable terms and conditions offered by your bank before any transaction.
- FAZUU operates using UAE Dirhams. You may be charged a slightly different amount by your bank if using a different currency.
- FAZUU shall not compensate the user if any loss is incurred due to these exchange rate fluctuations.
- Multiple transactions may show on your bank statement if making multiple campaign purchases.
- All our prices include VAT.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- All product sales are final and non-refundable.
PROMOTION DRAW PRIZES
- FAZUU is not responsible for any defective products that are awarded as prizes from the promotional draws. These will fall under the manufacturer warranty/guarantee.
- All promotional draw prizes are offered as described to the best or our ability. Colours may vary, depending on the user’s colour resolution or device.
- All promotional draw prizes are new unless stated.
- Prize specification is described as accurately as possible in the raffle details.
- All prizes will be delivered to the winner at a mutually agreed time and date, within 60 days of the announcement.
- A cash alternative can be availed by the winner. This will be 75% of the market value of the prize.
- Unless specifically stated, the number of winners per draw is one (1).
- FAZUU is in no way associated with or sponsored by any of the brands featured on the website unless specifically stated.
- A user that refers another user to FAZUU will be rewarded with FAZUU credit related to the new users purchases. This value will be dependent on the offer running at that time.
- FAZUU has currently selected its FPC as SUQIA UAE. Donations to the FPC will be made in an appropriately timely manner.
What countries does FAZUU operate in?
fazuu.ae is accessible globally. For full details on product/prize collection for international users,
Who is eligible for the prize draws?
Aged 18 or over, registered with FAZUU.
Can I cash out my Fazuu credit?
No. FAZUU points can be used as payment or part payment towards FAZUU water bottles.
Can I pay in my local currency?
FAZUU operates using UAE Dirhams. You may be charged a slightly different amount by your bank if using a different currency.
When I win, can I take cash instead?
Yes, please read our user agreement.